Love the video - thank you for sharing. With an 11/28/05 LID (they are currently on 11/21), it makes the wait easier to see how amazing it will be to see that love and joy every day!
They are so precious! I wish that we lived closer so the girls could play:) I can't wait to show Hayleigh that video in the morning - she'll get a kick out of it.
11 comments:
That is one precious video! Doesn't get more magical than that.
Mary
Oh my gosh, I defy ANYONE to watch that and not crack a smile. It's awesome, just awesome. Twin love just makes me melt everytime I see it.
They are precious! I love their sweet innocent smiles.
We are praying for a little girl close to Lily Grace's age, and then we can share the twinning with you.
Love
Green Party of Four
Entertaining as always....I can see why this is your favorite part. Thanks for sharing.
Love the video - thank you for sharing. With an 11/28/05 LID (they are currently on 11/21), it makes the wait easier to see how amazing it will be to see that love and joy every day!
I am LOL! That was toooooo cute!
They are just sweeeeet!
LOVED the upside down sunglasses!!
Sonya
They are so precious! I wish that we lived closer so the girls could play:) I can't wait to show Hayleigh that video in the morning - she'll get a kick out of it.
God Bless you guys<><
PRECIOUS!!! You are so blessed!
Ok, does it get any better than this?? What a priceless video!! I am so glad I got to see you the other night!!
OK, that was the sweetest, most precious video! Thank you for sharing it!
I LOVE YOU SISTER! That is so sweet! What a joy they must be to you and your family! Adoption is so wonderful!
Lori
Post a Comment