Monday, October 24, 2005

Do you think I should move lunch a little farther from nap time?















Even our favorite foods, sweet potatoes and bananas, weren't keeping Katie awake!

1 comment:

drew and lori said...

Jennifer- I tried to find an email address for you but had no luck so i hope you get this. I don't know if we have ever met but we are a lifeline family as well. we live in florence alabama. we have enjoyed following your journey so much. we have cried tears of joy, prayed during the loss of your grandmother and laughed at pictures such as this one with her asleep with the spoon- i can't stop giggling! ha! Thanks for sharing and most of all for being so real on this site. We adopted in december from taiwan and are awaiting to travel to china next summer. your blog has been a blessing. our 8 year old loves looking at the pictures as well. thanks again- you are blessed.
drew and lori jamieson