Monday, October 24, 2005

What's everybody smiling about?!


































Kate (top) and Lily (bottom) are finally reunited again at night! Both girls slept in their own cribs in the nursery last night. They did great...well that depends on who you ask. I was in the other room sleeping with Tylenol PM and a loud fan and thought everything went great! Phil, who graciously volunteered to pull the first night in the nursery, got some sleep between 12 -5 am. They definitely can't sleep through the other's cries at this point. I hope they will be able to soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - I'm glad to hear the combination that can turn off Mommy hearing! Maybe I'll try that too! It sounds like the girls are doing great - I know you and Phil are having a blast even with all the adjustments. Thanks for keeping us all updated.

Holly S.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE