Kate: Oh, no! Mom caught us playing with the electrical cords!
Lily: Just smile really big. She is such a sucker, we won't get in trouble. Besides, she is into that attachment-style parenting and so we probably won't get spankings.
Kate: You were right! Look at that smile on her face. She IS a sucker.
2 comments:
Hello... I am sorry i missed the funeral.... hehe my lil cousins are so cute
Hey!
Alex and I have been following the whole adventure and have loved every monute of it. I have to say I will let you have the sleepless nights - done my share of those - but I will say some of those times in the middle of the night were most precious - it goes by soooo fast - so thankful to God for Lily and Kate in your lives - they are so cute, precilous adorable, could eat them up - we expecially love this picture in the pink outfits. Ok so when can we come love on them ourselves -
I know it is hard to share!! We love yall and look forward to watching them grow and raising kids together - what a a job!!!
also Jen and Phil i am available during the day if a little nap could do you good! Really! I would love to help. And by the way our little neice from China arrives Nove. 9th (Mike's brother Jonathan and his wife Emily are adopting from there) We are so excited and of course now Alex is ready for her own China baby doll! Sorry charlie we will just have to share!
Jen Goode and family
mjgoode@bellsouth.net
jen - e-mail me at midnight some time!
Post a Comment