Monday, October 31, 2005

Our covenant children are baptized















As early as in Genesis, God established a covenant between His people and their children. How amazing to know that Kate (right) and Lily are His covenant children through adoption! It was great to share this experience with all of our church family who have prayed for Lily and Kate and journeyed with us through our dating, marriage and now, the baptism of our children. It was a day we will always remember and refer Lily and Kate back to as they see others baptized in the future.

2 comments:

The Vickerman's said...

Wow! What an awesome experience and an honor to be able to baptize your own precious gifts from God!

We think of you often and are so glad you guys are doing GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture phil...I am so excited for you and Jennifer...If you ever need a babysitter let me know and I will recruit another pair of hands to help out...I would love to see ya'll sometime! Love...Ruthanne B.