Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Want to come and play at 3 am?





























Kate (top - given away by the wagging tongue) and Lily (bottom) are jet lagging! Their first bedtime here in the US was 6 am (7pm China time). We have moved it earlier each night. We are now at 10pm. To tire them out we do crawling relay races up and down the hall going back and forth between Phil and I. They love it! Their crawling has really gotten good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting them to sleep at all! I hope you guys are holding up o.k. I know bedtime can be a struggle! I'm glad you're still posting pictures - I love seeing the girls!

Anonymous said...

You know, Sara Camille does stay up rather late. Maybe we should get them together.

Julie S.

Anonymous said...

I have to say again that thay are adorable little girls. How awesome it is to know they will have the opportunity to have a great mommy & daddy and hear about Christ's love for them at such an early age!

Get some sleep, and yes, you do forget the pain of the flight in the joy of having them. A year from now, you will remember it was bad, but you won't remember the depth of how bad it was. 4 years from now, you'll forget it was bad at all (at least I did). My husband says he still remembers, but wouldn't trade having our daughter for all the world.

Brittany Oue