
The best part about twins is that mom and dad don't have to fight over who gets the baby-we both get to have our hands full! We let them go to town on the cakes. There was icing and cake everywhere. It was great to see them have so much fun and really get into it. We feel so blessed to have them home on their first birthday. This is what we had prayed for specifically. Poor Phil, whose birthday was the next day, had to eat day old birthday cake. Maybe next year, I'll be together enough to make both days special. He did get two great gifts this year, though...Lily and Kate. I also promised him he could watch the Georgia game on Saturday for his birthday. Now there's a gift from the bottom of my heart (time is way more precious than money these days!)
1 comment:
I didn't realize your husband was a Georgia fan. He is a better man than I thought. I enjoy your blog. Go Dawgs
Jonathan Oue
Post a Comment