Congratulations on your new daughters, Lily and Kate! They are so adorable and we have really loved your website. Thanks for sharing your trip, pictures, and experiences with us.
We are traveling back to Kazakhstan on Sunday to bring our new daughter, Sarah Violet, home. Hahaha...we're not too excited about the trip home. Thanks for all the wonderful info we received in the adoption class we attended last fall...it's been very helpful.
Best wishes to your new family. What an amazing journey you have had and the fun is just beginning. :-)
Wanda and Roger www.athens2almaty.com ourkazbaby@yahoo.com
Jennifer, I am supposed to be working but I have looked through all of your pictures from the beginning until the end. I thank you for sharing this precious event with me. It is the most wonderful experience to share a child life and you have two at one time. Enjoy this time in all of your lives because they will grow up fast and you will wonder where the time has gone. My prayers are with you during this time. God Bless. Debra Perry
7 comments:
These pictures are so wonderful! I am really enjoying seeing you and your beautiful family!
Kathy, Chester, AlmaRose & Lewis
Dear Jennifer, Phil, Lily and Kate;
Congratulations on your new daughters, Lily and Kate! They are so adorable and we have really loved your website. Thanks for sharing your trip, pictures, and experiences with us.
We are traveling back to Kazakhstan on Sunday to bring our new daughter, Sarah Violet, home. Hahaha...we're not too excited about the trip home. Thanks for all the wonderful info we received in the adoption class we attended last fall...it's been very helpful.
Best wishes to your new family. What an amazing journey you have had and the fun is just beginning. :-)
Wanda and Roger
www.athens2almaty.com
ourkazbaby@yahoo.com
You look like a natural! :) Teresa
Hey, wasn't there supposed to be a birthday party sometime this week?!?!?
We love you,
Terry & Marlene
maybe you could rent a octopus to help out with meal time! you look great - so happy!
Jennifer,
I am supposed to be working but I have looked through all of your pictures from the beginning until the end. I thank you for sharing this precious event with me. It is the most wonderful experience to share a child life and you have two at one time. Enjoy this time in all of your lives because they will grow up fast and you will wonder where the time has gone. My prayers are with you during this time. God Bless. Debra Perry
Jennifer and Phil,
Thanks for letting us in on your incredible life. I am amazed that you have the energy to post since you've been home!
another mommy of a China doll,
Susan Willingham
Post a Comment