Monday, October 17, 2005

Our first complete family photo















We were so excited to get this photo. As you can see, Lily and Kate are our second set of twins. Just kidding. Ben and Zack were adopted 13 and 12 years ago, respectively, and are not biological siblings. This has been a huge adjustment for them as they have been happily and completely spoiled rotten all these years. They are second fiddle around here nowadays which is hard for me to see, but I know it must be that way.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys all look great! I'm so glad you're still posting photos. I hate that I'll miss seeing them in person. We really miss all of you guys! I knew you would have the perfect family!

Anonymous said...

Dr. Chambers,

We are happy for you, your husband and your new set of twins. May God Bless you always.

With Love,

The Duprats

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
I am so happy the kitty cats love the babies and want to be with them. I'm not sure all of mine would be so loving. I thnk they might just run and hide!! Which baby is touching the cat? That is so sweet. You and Phil,Lily,Kate,
Ben and Zack make a beautiful family. Everyone looks so content and happy. Can't wait to see y'all again.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful happy family! I'm so glad you keep putting up new pictures! I look forward to checking out new photos each week.
Love to you all!
Melanie Eagar

Anonymous said...

We love to see the updates! It is almost like dropping by each week. The girls do look like they are starting to settle in to their new family. You are such great parents! It is obvious in every word that is written, and in every smile (both yours and the girls)!

Give them kisses and hugs from us!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture!

Hilary Perry