Phil and Jennifer just called from Houston. They will be arriving on the LATER flight.
Continental Airlines Flt 1414 arrives at Birmingham International Airport at 8:28 pm. Please gather outside of the security check near the entrance to Concourse B to meet them.
7 comments:
Dear Phil, Jennifer, Lily and Kate,
We wish we could be there to greet you! Lily and Kate, please don't assume that the Southern way is the ONLY way--come see us Yankees and try some lob-stah!!
Lots of Love, Janet, Kyle and Libby
Dear Chamber's Family.....
I don't know you personally, but wanted to tell you how much reading your email's with your precious new family has touched my heart. My sister has two beautiful little girl's, Chanah from China, and Brianna from Vietnam. I know God will Bless you and your family as he has ours. We have looked forward to visiting your website, and seeing Kate and Lily. They have become quite popular in our office as co-worker's ask, "How are Kate and Lily"? "When will Kate and Lily be home?" Welcome Home Chamber's Family. God Bless you all!
Please accept my sympathy in the loss of your Grandmother.
Sincerely,
Theresa Baker
I have to echo Theresa, many have truly been blessed by the site! A friend of a friend sent it to me and I can't wait to see what the latest is each day. Please post pictures of your arrival as soon as you can!
What a lovely way to save and share these first memories you are making with your new daughters. We are all thoroughly enjoying your adventure now and Lily and Kate will have it to enjoy later. What a blessing for you and what a blessing for these lovely children of China. Can't wait to see them. Cheryl @ CS lab
Phil, Jen, Lily and Kate
WELCOME HOME!! We're sorry we were unable to greet you back in person.
We can't wait to see you all of you soon!
Love
Snehal, Charlie, Maya and Elina
Hi Jennifer, Phil, Kate and Lily:
I am delighted to see your family and I wish you the greatest happiness. As you have clearly noticed, your lives are completely changed and you will be so enriched by the experience!! I look forward to seeing you once you have settled in Birmingham.
Much Love, Kathe Nelson
Gee, four days and no new postings! Are you busy with diapers and bottles? Where are the maids, turndown service,...
We wish we could have been there to greet the entire family as you arrived home. We are sending love from Texas, and we can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! Give the girls happy birthday hugs and kisses from us!
Love,
Terry and Marlene
Post a Comment