
Can you say, "love at first sight!" Wow! What a rush! Now that was amazing. I don't understand how God did that, but Phil and I fell in love with our Lily and Kate in a matter of 5 minutes. We will never forget this day as long as we live. It was unbelievable! Ok, Lily is crying, got to go! More pics after the bottle!
3 comments:
It's 9:30 Monday morning and I'm sitting here with tears running down my face as I look at my nieces's new family! They are so beautiful. Our Lord continues to manifest Himself in your lives.
I'm running out of Kleenex so I will stop and wish you a continued safe and happy journey.
Love,
Terry
I am sitting at the registration desk in tears. This has made my day (MONDAY!) God bless your new family.
Julie Smith
Congratulations, Beautiful Happy Family! They are so gorgeous. I know you are having a great time. Blessings to all. Elizabeth Anthony
Post a Comment