
The girls officially became US citizens today. We went to the US Consulate's Office, raised our right hand and swore that we didn't falsify any documents...and that was that. Now it is homeward bound! I'm going to bed now to sleep for 3 hours before I have to get up at 4:30 am, get the twins up and onto the airplane and travel for 24 hours with my new babies who are still adjusting to their new parents and all the new sites and sounds and both have ear infections. Don't you want to trade places with me? The more insane thing is that I wouldn't trade even if you took me up on it. I am so their Mommy!
See you soon!
5 comments:
too cute. we cannot wait to see them!!!!!
Congratulations on "officially" becoming a family - even though you've been one in your hearts for a long time now! I wish we could be there to meet the girls - hopefully we'll make our way back to Birmingham soon. I'd love to get my hands on them! I know this has been an incredible journey for you both and I'm glad we could share along the way - thank you!
Have a safe trip home - we all miss you guys!
Jen and Phil and Lily and Kate
Thanks for sharing your amazing journey with us! The girls are absolutely beautiful!
We are looking forward to seeing you all!!
Amazingly beautiful babies for amazing parents.. There is something to be said for sleep deprivation on the airplane trip home. You want remember half of it!
Hope to see you soon and more pictures!
Kathy, Chester, Alma Rose & Lewis
What an amazing journey. They are such beautiful girls. It has been such a pleasure for me to read about this exciting passage in your lives. I can't wait to meet the girls!
Janice Cotton
Post a Comment