Friday, September 23, 2005

The fruit of one day's labor















Sorry for the delay in writing, we've been in survival mode. For example, this is one of the two trash cans in our hotel less than 24 hours after the cleaning lady's last visit. The day flies by and we fall into bed at the end happy, exhausted, giving thanks and praying for a good night. The girls are sleeping pretty well during the night (once we get them to sleep - they want to be held, walked and loved on for 20-40 minutes prior to sleeping). Both wake up crying at least once and we can usually get them back down in 15 minutes. I'm sure it will all change once we get home and jet lag sets in, but we are enjoying the sleep for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're getting some rest for now. You can stock up for those restless nights - should they come. As a mom who hasn't slept in 6 months I can understand how precious sleep is for everyone! Hope you have a big garbage can at home and a couple of spare diaper genies.