Tuesday, September 27, 2005

We get a warm welcome from the Chinese people















Everywhere we go, the local Chinese people stop and smile and point to the twins. They seem genuinely happy for us and hold up 2 thumbs and say, "Double Happiness." It is so sweet. This is us holding the girls up for some passerbyers to see from the tour bus. I just love the way they treat us on the street. It is so nice that they allow us to share our joy with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this part too! So many ladies would come up to me and ask, "America?" I would nod yes and they would point to Katie Lin and say, "Lucky Baby!" with their thumbs up. They were all so sweet!
We have loved following your awesome journey to bring your beautiful babies home. We are praying for you.
God bless,
Jeff and Sonya Hodge