Saturday, September 24, 2005

Finally...we just closed our eyes and waited for it to be over.















I'm not sure if the poor man sitting next to us will ever fly again. I take that back, with a little therapy and PTSD meds he should be fine.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the dresses. They worked out well for them.

Please know we are thinking of you all right now.

Teresa said...

This is GREAT! We love seeing your fun!!! Enjoy your last few days there! :)

Anonymous said...

Jim and I just got to see your site. It brought back so many memories for us. We truly share your joy and probably your fears. Can't wait to see you all home. Libby

Anonymous said...

We well remember the love at first site sentiment and the awesome feeling of priviledge! May God make these travel times ones to be treasured. (w/ a little sleeping mixed in too!) Bill & Nancy

Anonymous said...

Again the tears of joy are in my eyes. Both girls will soon know who mommy and daddy are, they will smile more, and realize that your love is unconditional. You might bring back music, DVD's or something in their language that they would enjoy hearing. John loved to watch "Winnie the Pooh" in Spanish. We love you all!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all your pictures! Lily and Kate seem to be attaching to you guys well....You guys make such a beautiful family. I am so happy for you all, being able to share in your experience with you means so much to me, I feel like I am there with you, can't wait to see you...